As a marriage counselor in Kansas City, I've learned there isn't much in a married man's life that bothers him more than when his wife is angry with him. Most men won't admit it, but at the bottom of that frustration is fear. The fear comes from feeling helpless to make his wife happy again.
What makes matters worse, in many cases, whatever the husband does makes his wife even more angry. That kind of escalating negative spiral into unhappiness leaves a husband feeling alone and like giving up. Married men, take hope. I'm about to tell you the secret behind your wife's anger and what to do about it.
But, first I need to clarify a myth that destroys more marriage than I can tell you.
The myth is this: you are not the one to make your wife happy. Your wife is. No person's happiness is another person's responsibility. Oh, of course, things we do with our spouses are used by them to make themselves happy or unhappy. If you can become aware of some of those things and can avoid them, then it does make it easier for your spouse to make themselves happy. But that's simply an act of courtesy and consideration (a hallmark of successful marriages). It is not a causal act that magically makes your wife happy. You can help, but ultimately, she's the only one who can make herself happy. And that goes for you as well, husband.
Now for the secret. With most couples I have worked with where the wife is perpetually angry at the husband (and he is not doing the obvious things that upsets a wife i.e. affairs, drinking too much etc.), at the bottom of it we find a wife drowning in loneliness. Maybe that's hard to believe because her anger gets the opposite from her husband. However, she wants and needs more emotional intimacy and the husband, for whatever reason, is not providing it.
Some of those reasons include socialization and genetics. Most husbands are not nearly as attuned to emotional realities as their wives. Women in this culture are encouraged to use their intuition and develop their emotional prowess. Men are encouraged to be busy with physical accomplishments and managing literal things. As you can see, this leads to huge misunderstandings in a marriage.
If your wife is angry with you on a regular basis, I will agree with you husband, that does not feel to you like an invitation to intimacy. However, odds are, that's what she wants. I'm not talking about physical intimacy. I'm talking about emotional intimacy.
Try this magic: the next time your wife's anger hits you like a snow blizzard blowing out of Montana, take her by the hand, sit down with her, look her in the eyes and tell her you love her. Then, ask her to tell you what is bothering her and guarantee her that no matter what it is or how angry she gets, you're going to sit there and take it all in. Resolve to listen to whatever your wife has to say to you, no matter what.
Do not get up and go away in your own anger. Do not defend yourself. Do not explain yourself. Do not attack her or rebut her. All you have to do is be present, continue eye contact, and listen.
When she's finished, simply say this, "Thank you, sweetheart, for telling me what is in the depths of your heart. I relish and appreciate openness and emotional intimacy with you. I'm not very good at it, but I intend to get better. In the meantime, if I were in your shoes, I'd feel the same way you do. You have good reasons to be angry."
That's all you need to say, except perhaps to ask her if there's more she wants to say. If there is, again you listen attentively, with solid eye contact, taking it all in gratefully. What your wife is doing with you, even though it may feel negative, is called emotional closeness. That is the essence of successful marriage.
What makes matters worse, in many cases, whatever the husband does makes his wife even more angry. That kind of escalating negative spiral into unhappiness leaves a husband feeling alone and like giving up. Married men, take hope. I'm about to tell you the secret behind your wife's anger and what to do about it.
But, first I need to clarify a myth that destroys more marriage than I can tell you.
The myth is this: you are not the one to make your wife happy. Your wife is. No person's happiness is another person's responsibility. Oh, of course, things we do with our spouses are used by them to make themselves happy or unhappy. If you can become aware of some of those things and can avoid them, then it does make it easier for your spouse to make themselves happy. But that's simply an act of courtesy and consideration (a hallmark of successful marriages). It is not a causal act that magically makes your wife happy. You can help, but ultimately, she's the only one who can make herself happy. And that goes for you as well, husband.
Now for the secret. With most couples I have worked with where the wife is perpetually angry at the husband (and he is not doing the obvious things that upsets a wife i.e. affairs, drinking too much etc.), at the bottom of it we find a wife drowning in loneliness. Maybe that's hard to believe because her anger gets the opposite from her husband. However, she wants and needs more emotional intimacy and the husband, for whatever reason, is not providing it.
Some of those reasons include socialization and genetics. Most husbands are not nearly as attuned to emotional realities as their wives. Women in this culture are encouraged to use their intuition and develop their emotional prowess. Men are encouraged to be busy with physical accomplishments and managing literal things. As you can see, this leads to huge misunderstandings in a marriage.
If your wife is angry with you on a regular basis, I will agree with you husband, that does not feel to you like an invitation to intimacy. However, odds are, that's what she wants. I'm not talking about physical intimacy. I'm talking about emotional intimacy.
Try this magic: the next time your wife's anger hits you like a snow blizzard blowing out of Montana, take her by the hand, sit down with her, look her in the eyes and tell her you love her. Then, ask her to tell you what is bothering her and guarantee her that no matter what it is or how angry she gets, you're going to sit there and take it all in. Resolve to listen to whatever your wife has to say to you, no matter what.
Do not get up and go away in your own anger. Do not defend yourself. Do not explain yourself. Do not attack her or rebut her. All you have to do is be present, continue eye contact, and listen.
When she's finished, simply say this, "Thank you, sweetheart, for telling me what is in the depths of your heart. I relish and appreciate openness and emotional intimacy with you. I'm not very good at it, but I intend to get better. In the meantime, if I were in your shoes, I'd feel the same way you do. You have good reasons to be angry."
That's all you need to say, except perhaps to ask her if there's more she wants to say. If there is, again you listen attentively, with solid eye contact, taking it all in gratefully. What your wife is doing with you, even though it may feel negative, is called emotional closeness. That is the essence of successful marriage.
Hello to every one out here,
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited sharing this testimony about how i save my marriage when my heart was broken, My name is Michelle Robert from USA, My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I was browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com}, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private Email: nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com .
E-mail:Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com .
Website: http://chiefnwalutamallamzack.blogspot.com .
Mobile number +2348072370762.
Thank you Sir, i will always be testifying about your good work
Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
Delete1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com
I am very grateful to Doctor Omoluyi for bringing back my Husband after 2 years of separation due to pressure from his family and business associate saying that i am not the same country and different believe.. This Joan Robert From Miami Florida. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I saw a post made by Peter Dashy from Canada referring of how he was helped by Doctor Omoluyi. I also decided to contact the Doctor for help because i was desperate to get back my lovely Husband. I followed all his instructions and he promised me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 18 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. And now, am finally a complete woman with my man back by my side. To also get your help from this great Doctor Omoluyi, Email: ( Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ).
ReplyDeleteI was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. manifestspellcast@gmail.com is the BEST!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello everybody in here,a good spell caster that help me brought back my husband is here for your notice !!!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mrs MARGRATE DAVIDSON. am from USA,my HUSBAND left home for 3 and a half year to Dubai for a vacation,HE meant a young LADY there and HE was enchanted by this LADY all because SHE was wealthy, my HUSBAND refuse to come back home again with the 3 kids HE left behind i cried all day seeking for help. I was reading a magazine when I stumble on a page titled DOCTOR JUNGUNU the spell caster.. I contacted him to help me get back my husband to me and he ask me not to worry about it that his gods will fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirits is awake he will cast the spell to reunite me and my HUSBAND together and he did it, in less than 24hours which i use to contact this DOCTOR my HUSBAND came back to me and started shedding tears of reuniting that i should forgive HIM, i,m so happy for what this great spell caster did for me and my HUSBAND..You can also count on DOCTOR JUNGUNU on any problem u can think of like:
1,Win visa lottery to any country
2,Losing your weight spell
3,Help you get pregnant spell
4,Help promote you in your office
5,help promote you in your business
6,save you from HIV-AIDS and cancer
7,make you rich and famous worldwide
8, Help you win Any Court case
9,Do you want to become a mermaid?
10,Heal you from the deadly Ebola virus
11,Get six packs even WIN an election spell
12,see your future and provide solution to life problem.
13,recover all your money from scammers and also place a curse on anyone
14,Any kind of difficult situation you can think of he can solve it cus so many people have witness his wonders..He is very nice and great,contact him anywhere in the globe on EMAIL:drjungunusolutionspell@gmail.com He is the best spell caster worldwide
Mig langar að segja þér þetta, það var móðir mín, sem kynnti mér lækninn þegar hún komst að því að ég átti svo mikið vandræði í hjónabandinu, sagði hún mér þá að hann hafi hjálpað henni svo mikið að það var þess vegna að ég hafði samband við hann til að vera hélt að hann leysti líka vandamálið frá því þá er ég reiðubúinn að ég lofa því að ég muni halda áfram að deila vitnisburðinni og ef einhver er þarna úti í gegnum sambandi við erfiðleika ætti að hafa samband við DR JAZAZA með tölvupósti sínu: drjazazasolution @ gmail.com eða WhatsApp +1(209)837-3537
ReplyDeleteHann sérhæfir sig einnig í eftirfarandi vandræðum
(1) Ef þú vilt þinn fyrrverandi bakvörður.
(2) ef þú hefur alltaf slæmt drauma.
(3) Þú vilt vera kynnt á skrifstofunni þinni.
(4) Þú vilt konur / menn að keyra eftir þér.
(5) Ef þú vilt barn
(6) Þú vilt vera ríkur.
I believed God has sent dr onokun to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with hpv for 3 years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr onokun and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3 days, and i totally got cured with his herbal treatment. if you are suffering from hpv, you don't have to be roaming round dr onokun email is been attached to contact him on email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe great Dr.Mark everyone has been talking about on the internet has also helped me with his love spell last week Wednesday he restored my broken relationship and brought my ex back to me. I have been with a broken heart for the past 6 months after my boyfriend broke up with me but after i have read online about Dr.Mark love spell i was really pleased to contact him for the chance that i have got to get my ex back, after Dr.Mark has cast the spell for me my boyfriend came back to me after 48 hours which is last week Friday. With so much joy in my heart I want to appreciate Dr.Mark for his great help he rendered to me. in case you need his help you can also
ReplyDeletecontact him via his email address Blessedlovetemple@gmail.com